Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship, or:
- Applicants pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages must have completed at least four years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree.
- Development-related fields such as economics, international relations, anthropology, sociology, public or business administration, or environmental studies. Other fields of study may be considered depending on the type of assignment.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter.
- Copies of their university degrees or a list of courses attended or attending.
- Abstract of academic papers they have written if any.