Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
Spanish language and communication assistant
What is the role of Spanish language and communication assistant?
To provide efficient and pro-active marketing content support to the Marketing Manager.
The intern will be responsible for:
- Assist the Marketing manager translating marketing written content from English into Spanish perfectly.
- Create new content in Spanish having to do with social media campaigns and advertising.
- Support in developing brand and communication growth levers.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Student or recent graduate of a translation related subject.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Pro-active team player.
- Energy and positive attitude.
- Proficiency in the Spanish language (native speaker required).
- Good level in English and ability to interact in an English-speaking office environment (oral and written expression and comprehension skills required).
- Knowledge and ability to translate content (written) from English into Spanish perfectly.
- Precision and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in other cultures.
- Interest in tourism and marketing.
- The ability to work in a busy team environment and independently.
- The ability to take instruction and work proactively towards agreed objectives.
- The ability to think independently and suggest ideas as to how we can improve the business and processes (sometimes the youngest team members have the most innovative ideas).
- Basic understanding of the social media landscape.
- Experience using Google AdWords or Google Analytics is not required for most interns but if you have experience with these platforms please highlight this on your application.
Internship in Paddywagon Tours
Paddywagon Tours is the number 1 tour company in Ireland.
The brand and marketing mission is to position Paddywagon Tours as the "tour operator of choice" with incoming tourists, increase market penetration and reach the largest audience possible.
Paddywagon Tours will achieve this by delivering a compelling brand story across a range of marketing channels and by building an unrivalled depth of message. Driving relevance amongst target consumers will enable us to deliver above- market sales and profit growth.
We are starting to build marketing assets & campaigns in the Spanish language in order to better serve Spanish- speaking visitors to Dublin. This will involve a new website, social media, written / video content and advertising campaigns in the Spanish language. If the project meets or exceeds expectations we will expand this strategy into the London market (via the Dublin office).
The team is based in our Digital Marketing Suite on O'Connell Street in the heart of Dublin (easy public transport connections to all parts of the city and within walking distance of Dublin's historic, cultural and commercial core). Enjoy complimentary tours to Ireland's most popular regions at the weekends.
Preference will be given to applicants who can commit to a duration of 8 - 12 weeks .
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and short cover letter.
We are seeking interns to join the Digital Marketing Team on an ongoing basis. Accordingly, this is a semi- permanent advertisement and we welcome applications at any time. As the team may be operating at capacity from time to time we encourage those interested to apply proactively to avoid disappointment.