Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
• Undergoing Bachelor or Master/Diploma studies in e.g. engineering, aerospace, business sciences, physics or life sciences
• Good skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word),
• Self-contained working and literature research on complex topics
• Very good English skills, oral and written
• Very good skills in team work and communication, as well as the capability to pursue scientific work independently and result-oriented
Application Due Date: 26th of January, 2014 (afterwards Videocon-interviews)
Duration: 6 months
Start: 1st of April 2014
Location: DLR Bremen (Germany)
Student Status: You must be a student for applying
Payment: No financial support by DLR, apply for ERASMUS funding!
Please send your application via E-mail with cover letter, curriculum vitae, transcript from your university, to the contact below. IMPORTANT: refer to position SARA-021 in your application!