Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
Auro Technologies is a spin-off of the world-class Galaxy Studios, developing technologies to realize the introduction of the new Auro-3D format and groundbreaking codec technology as new standards in the audio industry.
This SW Developer role will also require a good knowledge and understanding
of most of the following:
• Strong understanding of digital audio signal processing theory and
• Experience in developing systems in software (C , Objective C)
• Experience in writing audio applications (standalone and plug-ins;
• Experience in writing for various mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
• Experience of DSP design and simulation (Matlab)
• Interested in audio processing systems
• Passion for sound and music
This Audio SW Developer role is open to both strong graduates with a
passion for audio processing or experienced SW Engineers with proven commercial experience with audio applications on various platforms.
To be considered for this SW Engineer role, you will ideally be educated to
degree level (or equivalent) in an Electronics / Software Engineering subject with DSP content or Audio Engineering with strong software and DSP content.
For experienced SW Developers you will have commercial experience in audio
algorithm design and programming, or at a minimum, an in-depth experience of a complex audio software project (during degree or work experience).
Please send your CV to email@example.com