Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
- English (Italian not necessary but an advantage).
- Have Basic skills in information and communication technology.
- Possibly be graduating or graduate in International relations, foreign languages, administration and management, political sciences, education or similar.
- 2 or 3 months.
- Not able to guarantee any financial support.
- Access to the canteen at small prices.
- Join the university choir.
- Access to libraries, IT department.
- University facilities.
- Free Italian language courses.
- Management of incoming Chinese students, wellcome service and logistics.
- Mainly administrative work related to Incoming and Outgoing Erasmus Students.
- Support and information to Incoming and Outgoing Erasmus Students.
- Support to admin staff in LLP/Erasmus and Leonardo Da Vinci management.
- Support to admin staff in Extra European bilateral agreements management.
- Support to admin staff in management of Summer/Winter schools for international students (according to period).
- The trainee will normally work from 09 AM to 14 PM, Monday to Friday.
- Additional hours may be requested according to office needs (and can be made up for).
- The trainee will be located on ground floor and will be also appointed of wellcoming students and visitors, adressing them to the relevant office.
Send to email@example.com:
- The attached form, duly filled in. (http://empleo.ugr.es/erasmus/Plac_IN_12-13.doc)
- A CV in English or Italian language, possibly in PDF format.
- A motivational letter in English or Italian.