Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be involved with a real time
project to expand a successful
engineering firm and would suit a marketing or business student. Your
principal responsibilities and duties will
• Help develop a strategy for market entry into Spain. Once established,
develop contacts and channels
of communication into market place.
• Develop marketing material and website in Spanish as outlined in Export
• Communications Review.
• Continue search for possible agents
• Establishing Industry Contacts
• Help with identification, person specification and recruitment of a
permanent person to take the project
Possible future career opportunity exists for student after their
• Fluent English both written and spoken
• Spanish written and spoken language skills either Native or Fluent level
• Studying for a Masters or Degree in either Marketing or Business
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
• Comfortable to hold business conversations in Spanish
• Basic understanding of business
• Numeracy and Literacy to Degree standard
• Good interpersonal skills
• Presentation Skills
• Highly Organised
• Any previous experience in a similar role or environment would be an
A training allowance of £700 a month will be provided to assist with accommodation and subsistence costs.
Students can directly apply online on our website http://www.placement-uk.com .
Reference number for this post: KNR 15.