Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
We seek a highly a motivated individual with experience and fanatical
passion for blogging, micro-blogging and community participation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with our customers to align unselfish service of their needs,
with our corporate objectives
- Manage our user evangelist program
- Be the eyes and ears of our brand as if your own reputation depended on it
- Build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels
- Minute by minute participation in conversations that surround our content
and brand, answer comments, be a mediator.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding
the brands we represent, report to appropriate parties.
- Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
- Participate in social media, as yourself and white hat avatars, on our behalf
Qualifications and Experience
- Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank editorial and technical writing output without brooding.
- Has work experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field
- Dedicated to blogging and use of Facebook
- Understands the power of feed marketing
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Understands social media universe including YouTube, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc…We’re looking for a social media addict who maintains a personal mix of participatory expertise from among these channels.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
Language Requirements: English (Fluent)
- some expenses covered
- flexible work hours
- you have complete freedom to explore new things
Suitable and interested candidates are encouraged to forward their CV to