Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
- Good Telesales skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident and takes iniciative.
- Persuasive and self-motivation.
- Graduates with a Bussines-related degree.
- Fluency in one of the following language preferred: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean.
- 6 months.
- Unpaid, but on any sales you are involved in, you will receive a 5% commision.
As a Sales Intern your key role will be to generate new sales leads. You will call marketing managers and sales managers of solar manufacturers to introduce ENF's solar market research reports and solar advertising. Those that are interested you will pass through to sales executives to discuss with customer and close the deals. Both you and your sales colleagues who complete the deal will receive a commission on each successful sale.
By working alongside experienced sales colleagues you will improve your own sales abilities and gradually take on more responsabilities. In addition to that you may also be asked to research new types of companies that are not in our core internal list, such as finding the person at each investment bank in a certain country that is reponsible for renewable energy analysis. Our sales team uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM System. Sales interns would also assist sales executives to develop potentials for them to meet at exhibitions and close the deals.
Send CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com