Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
The company is offering a Social Media placement opportunity for suitably
qualified and motivated students. They are looking to significantly expand
online traffic to their niche web community sites. Reporting to the
Managing Director, the roles have a mix of tasks and responsibilities all
centred on building online traffic.
- Managing relationships and selling directly to manufacturer, online
retailers and SEO businesses.
- Proposal writing and creating/giving presentation to the
manufacturers, online retailers and SEO businesses.
- Coordinating affinity relationships with eBay, Google etc
- Managing all the aspects of the Companies OpenX ad server, including
the set-up of campaigns.
- Ensuring that the Companies website is kept up to date and that its
content is attractive to potential advertisers.
- Working in a small office with a friendly atmosphere
- Hours of work – 40 per week, Monday to Friday
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
- Studying for a relevant degree
- Presentation skills
- Good IT skills (this is not a technical web or IT position)
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- French, German or Japanese language skills will be an advantage though
- Previous experience with OpenX ad server will be an advantage though
- An interest or knowledge of toys and models
A training allowance of £500 a month will be provided to assist with accommodation and subsistence costs. The Company will give you one day vacation per month.