Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
You will be part of a multi-disciplined team providing high quality
services from tender to project close out.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities involve:
- Part of a Project Team responsible for delivering projects on time,safely and within budget.
- Programme/plan updating.
- Capturing and transferring additional work into variations.
- Compiling project reports.
- Attending Project Reviews highlighting to Senior Management the performance of the project.
- Collating HSE & Q information.
- Discussing day to day activities with the Site Teams.
- Participating in numerous/various team meetings to include Project/Site related activities.
- Internal reporting.
- Customer satisfaction & feedback.
- Risk & Opportunity Evaluation.
- Procurement of site required materials.
- Ensuring that the project milestones are met
- Ensuring that the quality standards are adhered to
- Ensuring that the Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are adhered to
- Keeping track of progress and ensuring that the project is on time and budget
- Maintaining records of expenditure, accounting, costing and billing
- Responsibility for planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of projects
- Responsibility to ensure that the client’s wishes are adhered to and that the project is completed on time within the agreed budget
- Liaising with and supervising the work of the other professionals involved in the project
- Excellent English – written & spoken
- Good Communicator
- Team Player
- Good Organisational skills
- IT Literacy (MS Office, MS Project, MS XP Pro)
- Conscientious work ethic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and meet customer needs
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Microsoft Project or equivalent
- Verifiable work history as a Project Assistant
- Electrical Product Knowledge
- Knowledge of current H&S legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fully conversant in current PM standards and technologies
A training allowance of £700 a month will be provided to assist with accommodation and subsistence costs.