Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
The placement would be ideal for recent graduates of Marketing,
Communications and related Business Management degrees, or for individuals
from other degree disciplines looking to progress in any of these areas.
You will be involved in learning how to manage the rapidly expanding
database of clients, as well as understanding how Easyflat keeps them up to
date with developments within the company. You will have the opportunity to
further develop the existing social media campaign and understand the
importance of different marketing tactics, as well as bring your own
marketing ideas and views to contribute with the company to promote the
- Passionate for 2.0 environment.
- Educated person with interest in the world of communication endowed with
wording, editing and correcting skills.
- Liking for precise and detailed writing.
- Socialholic ( addicted to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare,etc).
- Google Tools ( Analytics, Adwords, Trends, Insights, Webmasters, etc).
- SEO: Basic Html, sitempas, meta-tags, backlinking, keywords, etc).
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Internship: 3-6 months.
- English school pack.
- Searching of accommodation.
- Processing of the National Insurance Number.
- Processing of a UK bank account.
- Certificate of achievement.