Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
- Certified C1/C2 knowledge of German (German native speakers preferred).
- C1 knowledge of English.
- Good level of organizational skills.
- Profound experience in working with various computer programs (Microsoft Office).
- Reliability and enthusiasm.
(1) Duration: 3 months. 40 hours per week.
Supporting the team with welcoming our exchange students nfor the summer semester and public relations matters.
(2) Duration: 6 months. 40 hours per week.
Supporting the team with welcoming our exchange students for the winter semester and public relations matters.
(3) Duration: 9 months. 40 hours per week.
Supporting the team with the implementation of an UE-funded international mobility program.
Please send a motivation letter, your CV and a copy of your passport by email to firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 November 2012. (Indicate which internship period 1,2 or 3 you are interested in)