Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
- Excellent knowledge of English (preference may be given to native English speakers).
- Good knowledge of a second language.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Preference to good organizational skills, strong commitment and enthusiasm.
- Preference will be given to candidates with qualifications in Computer Science, Bussiness process management or Design.
- 35 hours per week.
- Assist with finding accommodation.
- Under supervision of the Evaluation and Continuous Improvement Unit, the trainees are expected to give a fundamental input in the areas Benchmarking within Higher Education Institutions, Institutional Evaluation process, to develop initiatives related to the University of Coimbra Quality Management System and to actively participate in communication initiatives within these domains.
Candidates should send the following documents: CV, Transcript of Records, Motivation Letter, Copy of Identity Document, to email@example.com