Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
The candidates are to work in process of increasing relations between companies and our department
- Candidates can be from any study field (Business, Computer Sciences, International Relations, International Trade and Logistics, Graphic and Multimedia arts, Economics etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English, Turkish is not must but an advantage.
- Web Design knowledge is not must but an advantage, MS Office Programmes should be well known.
- Experience in multicultural working environments.
Other requirements are:
- Strict social skills.
- Outstanding reporting skills.
- Being cooperative and tendency to team work, Operative skills, Good negotiation skills, Able to work in team etc.
- Candidates should have an international working or education experience.
Start date: any date.
Working hours per week: to be negociated.
Duration: minimun 3 months.
- Help with finding accomodation.
- Without financial aid.
- Meals are free.
The candidates shall send their application documents (CV, Intention letter) to:
Placement Contact Details: