Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
- Completed at least two years of university study*
- A working knowledge of English language (as a second language)*
- Flexibility to perform a range of tasks, including basic administrative work
- Good written* and spoken communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with people whose first language is not English
- Computer-literate: competent in the use of Excel, Word and electronic communications
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to deal with international students.
Responsible to: Mr Peter Hough, Senior International Officer (Mobility and Exchange)
Hours of work: 35 hours per week (Office hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00)
Benefits: University accommodation will be provided free of charge, as well as a bus pass for the local area. We will also provide a lunch card at £5 per working day.
Holidays: 2 days per month of work
Dates: July/August-November 2015, subject to candidate availability
How to apply: Please fill out the attached application form and return to the above email address.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 7th July 2015, midnight Greenwich Mean Time.
Skype or phone interviews have been planned for Wednesday 15th July.
Send documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org