Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
- Studies of computer science, media IT or similar training or skills.
- Knowledge of OPP and software-design-patterns.
- Assertiveness, commitment and creativity.
- Proven passion about the Internet and its underlying technologies.
- Fluent English.
- An independent, diligent, well-organized and team-oriented preformance as well as a strong desire to succeed.
- Insight into the processes and challenges of a start-up during its seed-phase. You will be experiencing and accompanying some of our products going live firsthand!
- Challenging development tasks as well as plenty of room for your sparks.
- A team enthusiastic about the outdoors and tourism.
- Seasoned colleagues who will always assist you with your learning.
- If you desire: work outside – viewing the river as can be seen on the previous page.
- 400 €/months on top of your EU-grant.
- Agile software development incl. unit-testing, continuous integration and bug-tracking.
- The opportunity to write your final thesis with us.
- An unforgettable time in the beautiful city of Leipzig – the famous publishing capital of Germany and place where the reunification started.
Send a cover letter, your CV, transcript, samples, (if applicable: references, letter/s of recommendation etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org