Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
- Full command of written and spoken English required.
- A general knowledge of modern business system is necessary, especially Microsoft Office.
- Experience of using databases.
- Numeracy and literacy.
- Customer service skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Organization skills.
- Communication skills.
- IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong communication with people at all levels.
- Attention to detail, accuracy.
- Team player.
- Proven 'ownership' of areas of responsibility.
- Applicants should be able to demostrate experience of working in an office enviroment.
- Minimum of 6 months, 35 hours per week.
- Student to make own accommodation arrangements.
- Permissions - dealing with broad range of enquiries which come in from the public re using text and/or pictures from our tittles.
- Submissions - redirecting unsolicited submissions and replying to public where necessary.
- Dealing with general enquiries about our tittles, authors and rights status.
- Author copies including foreign editions - checking contract requirements and sending out author and agent advance copies, and subsequent foreign editions.
- Biblio3 (our publishing system):
- Creating and maintaining Contact groups to allow contracts to be created.
- Inputting contract data for pre go-live titles to enable co-edition prints to be set up.
- Inputing contract data for new titles on a flat-flee basis for writers, home economists, photographers, illustrators.
- Post Publishing Meeting approval, inputing data e.g. schedule info, BIC code.
Tess Walsh: email@example.com