Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
Auro Technologies is a spin-off of the world-class Galaxy Studios, developing technologies to realize the introduction of the new Auro-3D format and groundbreaking codec technology as new standards in the audio industry.
This DSP Developer role will also require a good knowledge and
understanding of most of the following:
• Strong understanding of digital audio signal processing theory and
• Experience in developing systems in software
• Experience in writing assembler (Texas Instruments and Analog Devices SHARC a strong advantage)
• Experience of DSP design and simulation (Matlab)
• Knowledge of FPGA design (during study or experience)
• Interested in audio processing systems
• Passion for sound and music
This Audio DSP Developer role is open to both strong graduates with a passion for audio processing or experienced DSP Engineers with proven commercial DSP
To be considered for this DSP Engineer role, you will ideally be educated
to degree level (or equivalent) in an Electronics / Software Engineering subject with DSP content or Audio Engineering with strong software and DSP content.
For experienced DSP Developers you will have commercial experience in audio
DSP algorithm design and programming, or at a minimum, an in-depth experience of a complex audio DSP project (during degree or work experience).
Please send your CV to email@example.com