Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
· You are open, friendly and a genuine team player
· You have good French and English skills, both written and spoken, German and other languages are an advantage
· You keep calm and stay on top of things even when there are lots of customer questions to deal with
· Ideally you already have some experience in customer contact (preferably online, or in the catering, hotels or sales industries)
· A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
· An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
· A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
· Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
· Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
· A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
· Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Please send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and certificates) in a PDF file with the keyword "Internship - Customer Service French" to Lena Boge,firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.