Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
- Fluent English (C1).
- Internet and PC user skills.
- Event management (preferred).
- Public relations (preferred).
- International profiling (preferred).
- Sociology (preferred).
- Psychology (required).
- Foreign languages education (required).
- 3 months, 30 hours per week.
- Without financial contribution.
- Accommodation and subsistence will be provided.
- Interns' task will be to each children or youth about his/her culture and language. That also include preparation of tradicional meals, teaching traditional dances, give some information about cultural landmarks.
- This internship also includes activities in creative workshops (as a leader or assistant), where intern will teach children and youth how to make candles, act and imitate historically important figures, etc.
- Interns' task is to make social interaction with children achieved through psychological help and support. Intern will prepare and organize creative and interactive games and activities.
- Interns will be provide administrative support to Breza's staff members, by working office assistants. Interns will be also engaged in design of poster and flyers, as necessary.
- Interns will be assiged roles in activities and projects within which the association Breza is active.
- In te last month of internship, intern will prepare the video and other promotional material about the internship experience.
Nikolina Pavosevic (email@example.com)