Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
Swiss Ericsson SMEs Consultancy Network is looking for a trainee.
Field: Business, Economics, Foreign Languages, Media, Advertising. The business trainee would integrate in a multilingual and international working environment to do different tasks according to her/his profile, which would mainly include:
· Conduct business competitor research analysis, benchmarking and analyze performance at a variety of levels and communicate drivers and recommendations to management.
· Practice yield and revenue management tactics and execute required strategies as requested
· Support main team to grow the revenue generated in their markets by working on initiatives that improve key business metrics by improving the market price and inventory competitiveness.
- You will lead ad hoc projects that need to be implemented in a market.
· Act as a liaison between the product suppliers and our customer care department to resolve customer satisfaction cases.
· Responsible for business development and account management in company’s new markets (in particular Eastern Europe) to support and increase the partner base. This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized and responsible candidate who is able to work well in a multinational, fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment.
Areas: Management, Marketing, Administration, Tourism, Finance, E-commerce
Maria Santel email@example.com