Oferta de prácticas Erasmus:
This is an excellent opportunity for a student who is looking to improve or
extend their business
development skills. You will be travelling between Spain and England and
meeting potential customers,
your principal responsibilities and duties will be:
• Develop an understanding of the workings of the Company
• Meetings with potential Customers abroad (Spain)
• Travelling between the UK and Spain to support the Companies sales
• Work closely with office management to develop their sales activity
• Help in developing new products
• Translate texts for packaging
• Training will be given to fully understand the product range etc
• Hours of work 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday
• Fluent English both written and spoken
• Native Spanish or ability to use the Spanish language on business level,
written and spoken
• Relevant study
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong and Confident personality
• Good telephone manner
• Good interpersonal skills
• Highly Organised
• Able to work independently when required
• Professional Appearance
• Previous sales experience would be beneficial although not essential
• Excellent German language skills
Accommodation will be provided by the Company as well as a training
allowance of £250 a month to assist with subsistence costs.
Duration: 6-12 months.
Students can directly apply online on our website http://www.placement-uk.com .
Reference number for this post: FDS 1.