Oferta de empleo:
- Experience with pharmacovigilance;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent command of English and Spanish;
- Proactive and quality minded.
As a pharmacovigilance officer you will be involved with different projects, and will provide your expertise within different areas of Pharmacovigilance.
Your activities will be mainly:
- Understand European and local Pharmacovigilance legislation requirements and liaise with regulatory authorities
- Set up and maintain PV systems in line with company SOPs
- Receipt and process adverse events
- Provide support in the creation of periodic reports (PSURs)
- Support audit, inspections and implementation of CAPAs
Good opportunity to work for a company with focus on personal and professional development; Excellent opportunity to work for projects with important international and national pharmaceutical companies; Perfect timing to join a young and fast growing international pharmacovigilance service provider.
Esta oferta está cerrada.